Thank you for choosing to dine with us ...
We want you to really enjoy our delicious and extensive menu to the full but we have just a few terms and conditions that apply to our all you can eat, A La Carte menu, as follows:
- The menu is available to a minimum of four persons dining together. (One birthday person and three other persons).
- Each course must be ordered consecutively.
- When ordering you may choose up to 3 dishes per person at any one time and once you are finished you are free to order another selection of dishes. This helps us ease congestion in the kitchen and maintains high customer service standards to fellow diners.
- Once you move on to the next course, you will not be able to go back.
- You may order as much as you can eat but please do not waste food. We ask that you only order what you are capable of eating – you can always order more.
- We operate a clean plate policy.
- You may not take away any food or any remaining unconsumed food.
- We do not serve tap water.
- It is not self service, we will take your order and wait on you at your designated table.
- Any unreasonable amount of unconsumed food may be charged for at the manager’s discretion at a minimum of £7.95 per item.
- The management reserve the right to refuse service.
- The management’s decision is final in all cases.
- Prices subject to change without prior notice.